A credible source who has successfully unveiled battery capacities for the iPhone 13 models, and MacBooks, ahead of launch, has revealed the battery capacities of the latest iPhone 14 line-up.
And here they are alongside their timings:
Battery capacities and timings of the iPhone 13 lineup:
- iPhone 13: 3,227 mAh (12.41 watt-hours)
- iPhone 13 Pro: 3,095 mAh (11.97 watt-hours)
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: 4,352 mAh (16.75 watt-hours)
Battery capacities and timings of the iPhone 14 lineup:
- iPhone 14: 3,279 mAh (12.68 hours)
- iPhone 14 Plus: 4,325 mAh (16.68 watt-hours)
- iPhone 14 Pro: 3,200 mAh (12.38 hours)
- iPhone 14 Pro Max: 4,323 mAh (16.75 watt-hours)
All the iPhone 14 models show increased battery life, except for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, which shows a slight decrease in battery power compared to the iPhone 13 Pro Max.
According to the stats above the iPhone 14 Plus will have the longest battery timing because of its 6.7” display– which gives more space to the battery and has fewer features than the iPhone 14 Pro Max.
However, according to tech specs, iPhone 14 Pro Max will still give the highest battery timing because it will feature ProMotion technology, which decreases the refresh rate for lower power consumption.
Are you excited about the iPhone 14 like we are? Let’s know below.