About This Service
(Contact @Bett1 on telegram to book this service or click here)
Do you know?
The stakes are higher now. The competition is stiffer. There are hundreds of projects on each of the popular DEX Exchanges (Uniswap, Pancakeswap, Sushiswap, Quickswap, etc) so your project needs to stand-out beyond the surface criteria like whitepaper, website and blah blah blah. Everyone has all that.
You can really get to stand out and attract more investors with great community engagement. It takes a lot of creativity to generate and sustain hype especially with memecoins, Binance smart chain projects and other cryptocurrency / blockchain projects out there.
As a professional telegram admin/moderator, this is where I shine. Here’s what I can do for you.
- Create overwhelming positivity and good vibes in the group
- Lots of creativity with posts and fun tasks to build community engagement
- Injecting personality in the way questions are answered.
- Ability to manage large groups with lots of FUD’ers (Fear Uncertainty Doubt)
- Mastery of bots for welcome messages, FAQ’s and ensuring only humans join the group.
Experience: 6 years.
Hit me up. Let’s chat right away.
Contact @Bett1 on Telegram or click here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you help add members to my Telegram group?
Answer: No, this service is for professional telegram moderation/admin services only.
- How many hours daily will you manage my group?
Answer: I can manage your group for 10 hours daily. Of course, this can easily be extended.
- What kind of projects do you manage?
Answer: I’m not called a god mod (moderator) for no reason. Humblebrag aside, over the last 6 years, I’ve seen and done it all. Some of the projects I’ve worked with have included: Memecoins on DEX, Charity tokens on the Binance Smart Chain, ERC-20 tokens, etc. With me, your community is in safe hands.
- Any additional service?
Answer: If interested, this service can also extend to include daily Twitter posts (Tweets). I’ll compose and post relevant tweets. Check my gig extra for more information.
Got more questions?
Hit me up on telegram (@Bett1) or click here